Toasted Cinnamon Squares Bundt Cake
- 1 box white or yellow cake mix
- 1 small (3.4 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding (unprepared)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup Mom’s Best Toasted Cinnamon Squares Cereal, crushed
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- Milk, as needed
- 1 cup Mom’s Best Toasted Cinnamon Squares Cereal for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and heavily grease Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, Greek yogurt, vegetable oil, eggs, and warm water. Mix well.
- Crush and stir in Toasted Cinnamon Squares Cereal.
- Pour the cake batter into the Bundt pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before turning cake out onto a cooling rack.
- While cooling, prepare the icing.
- Mix together the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Add milk in 1 tablespoon increments until a pourable consistency is reached.
- Drizzle icing over cake.
- Top with Toasted Cinnamon Squares Cereal.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve and enjoy!