Chocolate Crispy Rice Gingerbread Men Pops
- ¼ cup of butter + more for greasing
- 6 cups marshmallows
- 5 ½ cups Mom’s Best Crispy Cocoa Rice
- White cookie icing
- M&Ms for buttons
- Holiday-themed Paper straws
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Incorporate the marshmallows until melted completely.
- Stir in the Mom’s Best Crispy Cocoa Rice until evenly combined.
- Grease the inside of the gingerbread man cookie cutter (and your hands!) and place on waxed or parchment paper.
- Press the Mom’s Best mixture firmly into the mold. The gingerbread men need to be about 1” thick.
- Transfer the Mom’s Best treat from the cookie cutter and arrange on selected paper.
- Decorate with cookie icing and candy as desired.
- Add the paper straws to the gingerbread men once icing and decorations have set.
- Share and enjoy this delicious holiday treat!