Crispy Cocoa Rice: Build-Your-Own Parfaits
Greek yogurt parfaits with Crispy Cocoa Rice, peanut butter, honey, and banana slices.
This recipe was developed and photographed by Didn’t I just Feed You.
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups full fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup peanut butter, plus more for drizzling as desired
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup, plus more for drizzling as desired
- 2 cups Crispy Cocoa Rice Cereal
- 2 large bananas peeled and thinly sliced
- Combine the yogurt, peanut butter, and honey in a small mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Divide the yogurt mixture between 4 serving glasses.
- Top as desired with the banana slices, Crispy Cocoa Rice Cereal, and additional peanut butter or honey for garnish.
Storage: The yogurt mixture can be mixed and store in the fridge up to 3 days in advance.